When you choose Kryterion to develop your testing program, you can rest assured that your exams will be of the highest quality and will have a positive impact on your organization.
Our state-of-the-art online tools and best practice methodologies allow us to lead the industry in terms of rapid and cost effective test development. Throughout the test development process, our team of experts work closely with your organization to provide the necessary tools and guidance
Defines the program goals, scope, success criteria, target audience and number of tests.
A systematic process used to identify the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform a job.
Test Blueprint Analysis
Provides a roadmap for item writers in terms of the topics covered by each test, the specific test objectives covered under each topic, and the number of test items to be written for each test objective.
We provide an outline or in-person workshop that instructs your subject experts on how to write high-quality items.
Items go through multiple reviews to ensure:
- Technically Correct
- Measure important knowledge and skills
- Psychometrically sound
- Free from spelling, grammar & punctuation errors
Kryterion administers items to a sample of the target population to gather data for statistical analyses
Item and Test Analysis
Statistically analyze the items and test to make sure they meet accepted standards of psychometric quality.
Determine the minimum score needed to pass each test.
Construct multiple forms (i.e. versions) of a test so that Test Takers do not get the same version twice if they retake the test.
Our Psychometric process results in an exam that is
- Useful: Achieves your business goals.
- Credible: Has perceived value and "face validity" in the marketplace.
- Reliable: Consistently measures whatever the test is set to measure.
- Valid: The scores provide meaningful information based upon the purpose of the test(s).
- Legally Defensible: Has followed best practices to help ensure the test scores are fair, reliable, and valid.