BULK VOUCHER ORDERS
The Kryterion Bulk Voucher Program is a great way to expand your training program and help your staff and customers meet mandatory testing requirements. It also eases and accelerates payment and fulfillment!
1. DOWNLOAD the bulk-voucher order form here.
Complete the form and save it to your computer.
NOTE: Prior to purchasing vouchers, please ensure that your educators have access to the Google Educator Certifications by putting all teachers in Organizational Units (OUs) that are classified as “Adult” (18+ years old), using the new ‘Age-Based Access Setting.’
2. EMAIL the form to Vouchers@kryteriononline.com.
3. PRE-PAY your bulk-voucher order using the instructions
on the order form.
A Few Reminders About Bulk Vouchers...
- The Bulk Voucher Program is a pre-paid program. Vouchers will not be created until the invoice is paid.
- All sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds for vouchers purchased.
- Any vouchers not redeemed by the expiration date will be forfeited.
- Vouchers have a maximum expiration of six (6) months.
- There is a minimum requirement of $100 for voucher orders.
What is the process to order bulk-voucher batches?
The bulk voucher process is as follows:
- Download the currently approved order form.
- Complete all areas on the order form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Email order form to Vouchers@KryterionOnline.com
- Kryterion will review, confirm, and begin processing the order.
- Kryterion will email your invoice to the Accounting Contact listed on your order form.
- Upon payment of the invoice, Kryterion will create the voucher batch(es). Accepted forms of payment are listed on the order form.
- Kryterion will email voucher batch(es) to the Voucher Redemption Contact listed on your order form.
- You will need to distribute one (1) voucher code per candidate. Each voucher code may only be used once. Kryterion recommends filling in the name of your candidate on the voucher spreadsheet to avoid duplication.
- The invoicing process may take up to 5 business days
- Voucher-delivery times will vary based on receipt of payment
Do you accept PO's?
Because the Bulk Voucher Program is a pre-paid service, purchase orders are not considered payment, but can be referenced on your invoice if required. Acceptable forms of payment are check, ACH, wire transfer or credit card. There is a 4% processing fee applied if using a credit card for payment. Once payment is received, the vouchers will be created.
Do you offer discounts on vouchers?
Exam pricing and discounts (if applicable) are set by the Test Sponsor. Please contact the Test Sponsor directly for questions regarding pricing.
Can I get reports on vouchers?
Yes, you may request the following voucher reports from Vouchers@Kryteriononline.com.
- Used Voucher Report – Shows redeemed voucher codes. Will not list the candidates name due to PII compliance.
- Remaining Voucher Report – Shows voucher codes not yet redeemed in your batch(es).
How can I make a credit card payment for my invoice?
You will receive a Credit Card Payment form with your invoice. Please follow the instructions in that email to access the form. You will need to provide your invoice number.
Do you have an online portal for credit-card payments?
There is no online portal for credit-card payments at this time.
Whom do I contact if I need Supplier forms completed?
Please email your request to Vouchers@Kryteriononline.com.
Can I get a W9?
Please email any forms/documents that require processing to Vouchers@Kryteriononline.com.
What if my order doesn't meet the minimum-order requirement?
There is a strict minimum-order requirement for all Bulk Voucher Program orders. If you are unable to meet the minimum order, your candidates must register individually via the Test Sponsor’s Webassessor portal using a credit card for payment.
Can I get my vouchers the same day?
All Bulk Voucher orders must be pre-paid after an invoice is generated. Due to the high number of orders that Kryterion processes, we're unable to guarantee same-day delivery.
Can I purchase vouchers to resell?
All vouchers must be sold at or below Google’s listed exam price per the Google Partner Agreement. Violation of this may result in, but is not limited to, expulsion from the program.
Other Useful Documents