Here are the most-common questions that we received from Kryterion clients and their test candidates:
1. What health and safety measures are we taking at Kryterion testing centers?
Per recommendations from the CDC, we have asked all Kryterion Testing Centers to implement sanitizing and additional distancing measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes:
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting regimens in between all testing appointments.
- Permit candidates to wear a mask or disposable gloves if they choose.
- Remind candidates to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival at the test center.
- Sit candidates at least 6 feet apart, if possible.
2. How many Kryterion Testing Centers have closed in response to COVID-19?
Please go here for the latest list of testing center temporary closures.
3. How long will Kryterion Testing Centers be closed?
Each Testing Center situation is unique, however, we expect that most will remain closed until May/June 2020 or until the spread of COVID-19 has been contained.
4. How is Kryterion handling reschedules/cancellations?
- Where a candidate is requesting a reschedule/cancellation and the Testing Center has not been closed:
- Kryterion support is assisting in rescheduling and waiving any late reschedule fees for exams within the late-reschedule window. We highly encourage candidates to try rescheduling/cancelling outside of 72 hours if possible. This can be done by accessing their Webassessor account.
- Where a testing center has decided to close and the candidate's test must be rescheduled:
- Kryterion support is rescheduling exams for 60-90 days out. Candidates will receive a reschedule confirmation email if they are affected. We will also waive any late reschedule fees for exams within the late reschedule window.
- During any scenario that Kryterion is assisting a reschedule and the voucher is expired, we will cancel the exam, waive any associated fees and refer the candidate back to their Test Sponsor for assistance.