- Sep 12
How Digital Badging Empowers Certification Programs
The desire for recognition drives a lot of human behavior.
When candidates pass your certification exam, it would be so powerful if you could recognize their milestone achievements and reward their desire to be recognized...right then, right there.
What a moment of connection that would be. Probably something they'd remember for a long time.
But timing that moment would be tough.
Unless you're Accredible, a company with the technology to deliver branded, secure, sharable and verifiable digital certificates and badges, all at the moment when impact is greatest.
The Power of Social Sharing
Issuing digital certificates and badges not only builds and strengthens customer relationships, it also amplifies the success of your certification program.
When a successful test candidate shares an Accredible certificate or badge on social media, your program suddenly becomes visible to new, like-minded audiences potentially interested in getting certified themselves.
New prospects discover your program. Social sharing bestows an implied endorsement to boot.
That's the name of our info-packed, 30-minute webinar with Accredible at 10 a.m. PDT, Thursday, September 19, 2019.
To date Accredible has issued more than 3 million digital certificates and badges on behalf of Google, McGraw-Hill Education, Rosetta Stone, MIT, Intel and 700 other organizations around the world.
Duncan Mitchinson from Accredible will join us to explain, among other things:
- What digital badges are, who's using them and why they've become so popular
- How digital badges reward test candidates and allow them to prove credibility while, at the same time, helping employers identify ideal job candidates
- Why digital badges can't be faked and how third parties, like employers, can validate their authenticity for making better hiring decisions
Who Should Attend?
- Certification Program Managers and stakeholders charged with making their programs more successful with new technologies and innovative customer experiences
- Anyone driving himself/herself nuts printing and mailing paper certificates and living with common problems of misspelled names, bad addresses and return-to-sender notices
- Certification staff seeking a self-service solution that enables design, branding and delivery of device-responsive certificates and badges
This webinar will be right-to-the-point; a quick 20-25 minute presentation by Duncan followed by 5-10 minutes of Q&A. You’re done in 30 minutes.
Join us at 10 a.m. PDT, Thursday, September 19, 2019
Click the link below for the webinar-registration page.
Attend our BADGES 101 webinar to learn the proven,cutting-edge strategies for enhancing and growing your credentialing program with digital certificates and badges.
See you on the webinar,